Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Taking Requests.

Started by fallenjuggalo [156184] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

600x200

Any spooky female decent stock

Bricks theme/Gold colors

No text

As long as it's possible, of course, and thanks if you do it.
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

I mean, like, literally bricks lol. Two of my current profile sigs are examples of brick-themed signatures I have, as well as the dividers. Golden bricks, I guess? That's kind of what I was hoping for, just bricks with some spooky smoke or something.

And sorry, hadn't seen you posted since you didn't quote me or anything.