Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recyling your items

Started by iribuya [2103695] on in Trading Post.

30 replies · 2.37k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

iribuya [2103695]
Hello,

My name is iribuya and I would like to introduce you to something I call ‘recycling’ the market. There are many small value items that seem useless and are being sold very cheap. I offer insanely high prices and a quick trade to make it profitable for you as player to buy them on the market and resell to me.

 

For example brick / beers / simple plushies and flowers are often on the market for $400 or less. I’m offering $650-$800 for some of those and that means the difference in price is your pure profit!

 

So how does the “Simple Recyle’ work?
  • You check the Item Market for the items in the list below
  • Buy all the items below my buying price and put as much effort in it as you want
  • Set up a trade with me and put in all items, then PM me
  • I autocalculate the price in 1 second and put the cash
  • We both accept the trade and you leave with more money then you started
  • Possibly repeat :)
 


My prices can be found here:  https://tinyurl.com/prices-iribuya 
 
 

The Simple Recycle is going for the cheapest items there are and those will not be changed without a major notice from me. That means you will always be able to sell them to me for a standard price. You can come to me with as many items as you like and I will never say no (unless I dont have cash at that moment).

 

So how does the “Advanced Recyle’ work?

The same as the simple recycle, but these items have more value and are being automatically updated in their price on my Pricelist . That means the price could go up or down for some of them. If you see an item that has halve value on my price-list then that’s probably a good choice to resell to me, because my prices dont change that quick. If there are items that are near my buying price it can happen my buy-price will drop that hour (automatically) and your profit will be smaller. You will quickly realize what items are good to buy and what items are not good to buy. You can also decide to sell them on a later time if the price is more to your liking. The Advanced Recyle has more potential for profit, but is slightly more risky.

These are my current buying prices:
https://tinyurl.com/iribuya-prices 



I am a trusted trader in Torn with more then 3,000 trades made and a lot of friends. You’ll have to realize that I am also a human and can’t trade all day. Check if I’m online and set up a trade. Wait some time and if I dont respond pm me and wait again. A trade can take 10 seconds or 5 hours, depending on our online times :)

 

Link to my trading thread with many great reviews: https://tinyurl.com/iribuya-trading 
Link to my 100-item per day thread: https://tinyurl.com/iribuya-NEW-100 


Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!



iribuya
SmokyDays [2169034]

I was directed to Iribuya when I first started the game in order to make quick flips for money to get started. This is THE way for new players to safely make their money. I had a networth for my first two weeks that had people constantly question me if I was a restart/multi. This guide is absolutely solid, and I recommend any new player to follow this to the letter. If you want to make your comeup, this is the way.
titansniper1 [2183173]

My first trade. I prefer to make better rapport with clients but there is a long list of good responses here. I will refer him to other friends

 
iribuya [2103695]

ATTENTION RECYLERS AND MUSEUM SET COMPLETERS



The point price keeps low for too long, that's why I need to temporarily adjust my 525k set price to 520k per set. I hope to change this back asap. Changes will start next week wednesday 14th of November. I hope you have enough time to complete the sets :D
iribuya [2103695]

ATTENTION RECYLERS AND MUSEUM SET COMPLETERS

The point price keeps low for too long, that's why I need to temporarily adjust my 525k set price to 520k per set. I hope to change this back asap. Changes will start next week wednesday 21th of November. I hope you have enough time to complete the sets :D

YES this time it will happen :D I'm gaining too many points and they dont sell for that much anymore
iribuya [2103695]

:p. These changes will be temporarily I hope :)  When the point price is consistently above 53k again I will go back to 525k
iribuya [2103695]

Attention recyclers. I've found a jacket collector who wants a ton of jackets!  Price has been increased from 425 -->460!
iribuya [2103695]

Attention recyclers. I've found a Soap on a Roap collector who wants a ton of soaps!  Price has been increased from $425 -->$700!

Start hunting :)