Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Supernatural

Started by Annamoon [2183161] on in TV & Movies.

8 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
DrZed [237786]

Yes. I started in season 2. I wanted to watch it from the start because I saw an advertisement for it before it started and then forgot about it. 
DrZed [237786]

Although they never mention the magic shovels that they must have because it takes a lot longer than that to dig up a grave. 
DrZed [237786]

I have dug graves for pets, so digging even half that deep and not that nowhere near as big takes a long time in itself. Where it looks so nice and square and the dirt would settle over time and would not be soft anymore on people that were buried over 100 years ago.