I might be about to jinx myself, but the Cosworths are out there. I have had the one I tuned for a very long time. Had another for some time as well. And, in the last two weeks or so, 5 more from GTA. I don't do the carjacking a lot, but right now, it seems if I do, Cosworth more often than anything else.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I might be about to jinx myself, but the Cosworths are out there. I have had the one I tuned for a very long time. Had another for some time as well. And, in the last two weeks or so, 5 more from GTA. I don't do the carjacking a lot, but right now, it seems if I do, Cosworth more often than anything else.
Value is up, very profitable crime!
which GTA gets the Cosworth. I'm assuming it's not the 'safe' one?
precisely - safe one is "parked car" and that one does not yield a cosworth ^^
I got 5 Sierra Cosworth's in this year
GTA - 2nd crime
I ended up with +7 and now things are dead again. Haven't seen a Cosworth in maybe the last 15 tries when those 7 were spread over maybe 30 tries. Oh well, 7 Cosworths in a month isn't bad. Even if I jinxed myself talking about it. Might be time to put those 8 extras on the market.
waves to the devs, hope that wasn't a hard fix to correct the odds.....lol