Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problems with items icons

Started by e1corral [2072407] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

e1corral [2072407]

Device: Mobile

Browser: Windows

Yesterday I noticed items are displayed in ranks an not in column as before. Yesterday I need more than ten minutes pressing the Xanax icon to open the menu to take the drug and today I can't use a Blood bag after trying more than ten minutes, also I tried other items with the same result. In my PC all works fine but using mobile I have this problem. Somebody experience the same problem?