I have been in my job going to my 3rd day, although the director is paying me 2m per day, I haven't noticed any money coming into my account
Wage
Started by _007 [1815450] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
I have been in my job going to my 3rd day, although the director is paying me 2m per day, I haven't noticed any money coming into my account
I checked the logs Cron is running fine
You got 2m last night taking you from 600kish to 2.6m