Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

X-MASS/Tourine Elite 3.3m, FHC 14.5m

Started by Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor on in Trading Post.

26 replies · 318 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Josephine [1923258] ×1 DeKleineKobini [2114440] ×1

Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

Energy drinks drunk 6,127

Only #44 in Torn for cans taken because I'm a giant peasant, but working on fixing that!

Looking to get a total 1,024 cans of Xmas and/or Tourine Elite, obviously going to be from multiple sellers.

Xmas Town will probably happen soon so I'm currently aiming for 3.3m per 30e can. Bulk and stuff. Nom nom cans.

No risk of me mugging you since a) I'm a weenie and b) ain't nobody got time for that.

Edit: Now buying FHC (14.5m each) as well since dumb restaurant stuck at 5*.

 
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

i only have 5m speed and managed to kill jose with her infinite dex, pls help a nub train her def properly by feeding her cans this christmas +
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

This nub couldn't even accept the trade during class and only gave me 3.5M per can, not even a bonus for faction mates, can you believe that?

now the real review: accepted the moment she came online again, no buymug
Revenant [2084119]

but if u actually calculate it....

With faction 50% energy gain from cans perk

lets say 2.1m for 20e cans, 2.4m for 25e cans, and 3.5m for 30e cans

20e cans gives 30 / 1e=70k
25e cans gives 38 / 1e=63k
30e cans gives 45 / 1e=78k

I would say 25e basic cans are the better option...

but still, amazing job :D
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

The point is amount of energy, not the cost efficiency. ;)

Nom nom nom energies.

In any case, restaurant is not 10* yet so I'm not in a rush, but I ate the ones I already bought because I just had to get to almost 13k attacks, so still need 1,024 oops. :')

Nom nom nom cans.
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

(16*31*2)+32=1,024

Muh cans book, I need some gains. :'(

Which at this current pace I will never get to use lmao since company refuses to star up >.> Pffft "buy this, it'll rank up to 10* ASAP since it used to be higher before inactivity" .......Bull****.

But hey in any case, nom nom nom cans, buying cans!
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

The amount of people asking me "wtf" about why am I buying 1k cans has been disturbingly higher than the amount of people selling me cans. :'(
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

Feed me I'm a SSL weenie in need of maxing booster cooldown, and the market is scary. :'(

I must consume them cans/FHC to stay alive.