Who's up for a little roleplay. No preference message me with details.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Who's up for a little roleplay. No preference message me with details.
I'm in. What kind of roleplay?
**Put this wig on, Wear this tutu, Smear mustard on me while recounting hail mary..... What other roleplay is there?**
Uhhh...I'm not Catholic, you'll have to give me some time to memorize the Hail Mary. (Sang in choir though, so I can probably recite it in Latin.)