..
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 47
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Nemesis [2163874]
· 11 likes ·
woohoooooo 5 seconds of fame for NWA for free :D Join NWA and scam 1 multi slut at a time *sarcasm* I actually have to sleep sometimes and woke up spammed up and being called a scammer. So no, I … - oraN [1778676]
· 8 likes ·
they're trading shit thats what :P well level 1 age 1, doesn't sound suspicious to attack a faction everywhere to me. - Quintec [2110358]
· 7 likes ·
I can say that in my personal experience Herpes is a reasonable person Just don't start shit ...Which reminds me, I need to mug Herpes some time
..
woohoooooo
5 seconds of fame for NWA for free :D
Join NWA and scam 1 multi slut at a time *sarcasm*
I actually have to sleep sometimes and woke up spammed up and being called a scammer. So no, I will not pay you anymore, I will pay my green leaf noobs to hosp you though. Cant wait for you to turn 14 days old but I dont I will get to see that moment after I report you for suspected multi's with all your "brothers and friends" who slutted to me as soon as you was finished.
this is the trading post forum, what does this have to do with trading?
they're trading shit thats what :P
well level 1 age 1, doesn't sound suspicious to attack a faction everywhere to me.
I can say that in my personal experience Herpes is a reasonable person
Just don't start shit
...Which reminds me, I need to mug Herpes some time
..
Thanks for revealing the rest of your multis. Maybe we can get lucky and have them all fedded today :D
[image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com]
my multis or your multis ? now thats interesting .. :D
pretty sure he wouldn't downvote himself lol
Where did your angry words go? Its too late now, you already told on yourself xD
Graved as OP has edited out his post