Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about MAP

Started by Dark-Sentry [2191902] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 155 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dark-Sentry [2191902]

I did not see this anywhere, so if it exists, please pardon.

I heard that you can search the map for items..I watch a youtube video but it really did not who you  how tp do it.

Can someone share the exact step by step process?

I know you have to me on the map and not quick link and I know you have to be zoomed in. However, I never see anything in regard to spawned items.

 

Thanks
Kayla [2031661]

You're referring to the city finds. 

Each day, at midnight Torn time, there is a small chance for an item to spawn on your city map. You can find them by zooming into the map and searching it for a clickable icon of an item. Click it, and you'll get the item. 

They look like this. 

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

If you can't find any, either you missed them or there simply aren't any on your map. The chance for an item to spawn is low. I wouldn't expect to find more than one or two a week, if that.  Don't worry too much about scouring the map for these items every day. They're usually low value junk. 

Alternatively, you can use the DoctorN or TornPLUS browser extensions which will highlight them for you. 
Kobie [2156358]

They spawn at midnight... But I believe they remain there until you've found them. There's no need to be staying up just in case you miss them