Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar automatic sorting / filter

Started by iribuya [2103695] on in Suggestions.

36 replies · 543 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
56 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

iribuya [2103695]

Hello community,

As a trader I get many different kind of items. When I sell those in my bazaar it becomes a big mess. Cans are next to virus' and in between plushies are empty CD's. It's possible to manually swap their places (and I've done so in the past), but when one of your 6 can types is sold out and you put a new can of that type in, it doesn't put it back in place next to the other cans.

This is frustrating as hell, because customers should be able to find what they want as fast as possible. So my suggestion is the following.

 

Have bazaar owners OR customers choose their own preferred filter / sorting way when viewing bazaars.

-Sort according to item types (same as inventory types)
-Sort according to alphabetical order (same as inventory)
-Sort according to value high-low or reverse
-Sort according to rarity (not sure if that's needed)


Let me know what you think and please upvote and share if you like. Suggestions are terribly hard to get up to 100 votes :D

Greetings,

iribuya
unexpected12 [2194452]

Its a good idea but sometime its better to do let it in the way it is! It will make purchase become easy instead of search and buying first.it will encourage FIFO( first in first out)but the old ways is best.The best part of the games is that if you see a low price product and you need to rush to get the maxinun of it.That how real life is.
nutmeg [2140333]

The bazaar system totally needs an overhaul. I kind of like being able to customize the order but pretty much everything else about it is hugely annoying. Your idea would work - I would definitely prefer if it was up to bazaar owners rather than customers, though. It would be nice if there could be an option to preset the order of items. Like, you can toggle a setting where you go in and say, alright here's where I want grenades, here's where I want beer, and then every time you add those items they automatically go in the order you have saved.

I also think something desperately needs to be done about weapon buying and selling in bazaars. I made a suggestion a while back that buyers should be able to view and buy equipment as a stack, or unstack them to view stats, and that sellers should be able to do that when organizing their bazaar... it's not fun clicking on individual items, and it's such a huge PIA when you add dozens of different guns or whatever and they're all completely out of order. 
AshleyT [1432316]

This is so bad when looking through weapon bazaars and they have half of the weapoin you wanted in the top and the others under a pile of random crap.
Clone [2166194]

Love it! Sometimes when buying an item from someone’s bazaar it’s so unorganized and there’s so much stuff I can’t even find what I’m looking for so I check someone else’s. And options are always nice to have!
Insi [2034939]

I support adding the inventory's filter into Bazaars,

Or a better method of manually sorting bazaars like, customisable compartments, placeholding out of stock items (greyed out thumbnail if oos), or a good 'live' search bar