Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission stuck

Started by BastionX [2127004] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
BastionX [2127004]

Hi

I’m on mission “Double Jeopardy”, where you have to put a bounty on someone and then attack them. I put a bounty, but when trying to attack them it gives an error message “they haven’t logged in for a long time”, which I’ve never seen before even when attacking someone who hasn’t been on for thousands of days. So the mission is stuck. I tried a different bounty and attack, but it seems to want the same first person.

How can I sort this out? 

 

Thanks 
BastionX [2127004]

Hi. Thanks. What do you mean by refreshed the progress? Still shows that the bounty has been placed but the person not defeated. I can’t defeat that person as they are somehow not available to attack, but also can’t now put a bounty on and attack a new person as it shows the first step completed(and thus wants me to attack the unattackable person :(  Thanks
Nicklamda [2102122]

Hello, I'm having the same issue with the mission Double Jeopardy. My first bounty was claimed immediately and subsequent ones don't count towards the progress. Can I get an assist please?

EDIT: I just found the first person, put a bounty again, and defeated them first. It worked.