Is there a merit for finishing all of the educations? I'm 5 weeks away from being finished and I didn't know if anything special happens after you finish them all.
Education
Started by Unit-18-b [441842] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Moved down to Questions and Answers. For future reference and the like.
Is there a merit for finishing all of the educations? I'm 5 weeks away from being finished and I didn't know if anything special happens after you finish them all.
Not as of yet. Although probably on it's way.
You'll have to complete an edu course to get it.
That will be a kick in the nuts.
lol i mean whats another 5-10 weeks when you've already waited 7 years to finish all the other ones
You get the LOL you have the huge ****in student loan debt to pay off for the rest of your life Award
Good luck!
You can take more drugs without worrying about getting kicked from your course
If you have all of the education upgrades you can look forward to getting 55 (I think) merits back to spend on other upgrades once they are all completed.
Moved down to Questions and Answers.
For future reference and the like.