Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Different prank items?

Started by wEiRdNaMe [2172167] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
PatBenatar [420347]

Drops your happy.  Care to find out? 

When the companies relied on players effectiveness when it first came out, I told a staff member I could tank a entire companies rating, I was ignored.  So I passed it up the line and it was still ignored so to prove it I tanked Cheds new company and sent him a message explaining how a person could exploit the new mechanics.  I changed it a few days later.  That is why I have a stock pile in my display.  I should have tanked the staff;s company that ignored me.
wEiRdNaMe [2172167]

I know that I mean is there anything else different, I found that you can TP someone while they're in hosp while you can't with Dog Poop and was wondering if the other items do something similar.
Lewiss [2012107]

one affects just one person, the other affects the spouse also, think its dog poop for 1 and TP for both people living in the property
Wamu [2029854]

That's coz logically someone doesn't need to be in their home for you to TP it. As for dog poop they have to see it for their happy to drop so you can't do it if they're not in their home. A horse's head also has a similar effect