Anyone find that there has been changes to thorough robbery? I have been running this crime for three week with little success but no problems. Today I have experience four arrests in a row. Any thoughts?
Thorough Robbery Arrests!
Started by TheUnforgiven [2171206] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Anyone find that there has been changes to thorough robbery? I have been running this crime for three week with little success but no problems. Today I have experience four arrests in a row. Any thoughts?
Were you arrested in a different crime before those four arrests?
Just unlucky
No arrests prior to those four, had been running thorough robbery crimes for approximately three weeks. Mostly failed attempts, some successes, but no arrests for three weeks.
Thorough robbery is not a safe crime - you will always have some fails there; and the fail streak is just like that always with any crime - you can have no fails for weeks and then a few bad days