Hi I just bought 200K of stock from the stock market and I didn't receive it??
ILL stock
Started by slickcruz [1618846] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Hi I just bought 200K of stock from the stock market and I didn't receive it??
| 1215863948 | 1618846 | 2018-12-01 20:46:10 | 1 | 47,500 | 47,500 | 0 | /travelagency.php?rfcv=5c01ce489d9ef | |
| 1215862312 | 1618846 | 2018-12-01 20:42:53 | 1 | 200,000 | 47,500 | -152,500 | /properties.php?rfcv=5c01ce489d9ef | |
| 1215862282 | 1618846 | 2018-12-01 20:42:50 | 1 | 0 | 200,000 | 200,000 | /properties.php?rfcv=5c01ce489d9ef | |
| 1215862206 | 1618846 | 2018-12-01 20:42:39 | 1 | 200,000 | 0 | -200,000 | /properties.php?rfcv=5c01ce489d9ef | |
| 1215862174 | 1618846 | 2018-12-01 20:42:35 | 1 | 0 | 200,000 | 200,000 | /properties.php?rfcv=5c01ce489d9ef | |
| 1215862113 | 1618846 | 2018-12-01 20:42:28 | 1 | 4,042,570 | 0 | -4,042,570 | /properties.php?rfcv=5c01ce489d9ef | |
| 1215859607 | 1618846 | 2018-12-01 20:37:58 | 1 | 42,570 | 4,042,570 | 4,000,000 | /properties.php?rfcv=5c01ce489d9ef |
you didnt buy any stocks
you need to look at the logs before my post I took 20M out of my vault.
as discussed in PC, the logs start there just before your thread, prior to that, nothing either