Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Member help & discussion Thread

Started by Forsonkwesi [2120361] on in General Discussion.

76 replies · 1.11k views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 77 / 77 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
77
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

fREakEr [1844126] ×1 Louis_de_Pointe [1963196] ×1 Forsonkwesi [2120361] ×1

Forsonkwesi [2120361]

Are you a new member?

Post whatever is bothering you here and get volunteers to help you out.

Is it a question u can ask freely here.

Even if its money or an item and someone is in the capacity to help you we will, when you post here.

Nb://: This is a mug free environment.

Only volunteers, and really needed people allowed here. Thanks.

 

NB://: This is not a begging thread, lets have mutual respect for each other and if you need anything it should be a reasonable request. We are jux seeking to grow together.

 

 

Currently available

  • One Ranch

Forsonkwesi [2120361]

Lets have a wonderful time, ignore haters, if you are mugged by any of them ,jux say so here with their names , our caring supporters will take care of them.

 

Have a nice time, thanks.
ChaosReigns [2169241]
Thread created on 13:02:20 - 02/12/18 (1 minute ago)
Last replied 13:02:53 - 02/12/18 (Now)
 
Bumping your thread 33 seconds after posting it. *facepalm*
 
Doesn't this thread encourage begging? Which for new players isn't the smartest of starts here in Torn.
 
N.b. I doubt your mug free thread will stay that way for long.
ChillySpunc [1905415]

I am really in need of a gold ak, 10k Xanax, 500 FHCs and all the bottles of beer. Please, this is really important. You have the capacity to help so you must.
Forsonkwesi [2120361]

?????

 

Sure haters ignored.

 

I believe we can help each other if we want to.

No matter what we say, we are gonna accomplish something beautiful here.

 

I know we have well meaning people who are watching, and are going to help.

 

So take your rantings somewhere else.

 

All of you are greater/higher levels and are insecure about people getting to your levels, well we are going to help each other get there.

 

Peace!
GH0STY [1933277]

Let’s help eachother

can I have all your money and I’ll keep it warm for you. In return I might say thank you, surely you would help a fellow out right?
Alien [2052982]

"Even if its money or an item and someone is in the capacity to help you we will, when you post here."

Getting free stuff is the best stuff... Saying that my PI just became available for any beggars who want to rent @ $1 for 7 days

First come first serve.

No longer available.

Forsonkwesi has accepted the offer and is now leasing your Private Island from you for 7 days. They have paid $1.

Mentions: Forsonkwesi [2120361]

Forsonkwesi [2120361]

This is insane!!!

 

Told you we got good people.

 

He just lent his private island free.

 

Thank you so much.

 

Its true there are good people in torn, lets help each other!!!
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

I am new and I need my hand holding more than the game already does it.

What I really need to know is there anybody here to wipe my behind for me?