Haha HEYYY guys! I'm the new guy. And what do new guys do? They ask for free stuff! Haha ? no but really. I'm really sour over my progress so far. I used to play similar games on pc back in 2008 and I was beastly but.. fresh start! I'm trying to stay ahead of the curve. I may or may not offer services of a naughty nature in return for stuffz. Thanks! (I'll be okay if you just wanted to be friends too.. lol. I just want to pwn other lvl 2s with good gear because this leather is making me feel like a gimp)
Scrub post
Started by Cterr93 [2199520] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 16 / 100
- Engagement score
- 24 / 100
Haha HEYYY guys! I'm the new guy. And what do new guys do? They ask for free stuff! Haha ? no but really. I'm really sour over my progress so far. I used to play similar games on pc back in 2008 and I was beastly but.. fresh start! I'm trying to stay ahead of the curve. I may or may not offer services of a naughty nature in return for stuffz. Thanks! (I'll be okay if you just wanted to be friends too.. lol. I just want to pwn other lvl 2s with good gear because this leather is making me feel like a gimp)
Also will be willing to allow you to repeatedly pwn me. Ill even compliment you while you do it. Just as long as quality gear is involved haha.. Come on. I know you guys have money. Those drug dealers in the other game I played raked in like millions a day! I just need like, say, 100 thou and Im set! Lol.