Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

99999 happy

Started by sopy [1386133] on in Achievements.

15 replies · 630 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
93
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

sopy [1386133] ×1

Evil-Duck [1182047]

Can we pretend i used embargos and can people vote me up for my prank.

I would do it but i cant finance them so just pretend I did and give me the credit for sick funny stunt

Peace
Champion [1927067]

lmao don't worry, I got this - as per usual:

Champion: nah it's anonymous
Champion: use one on sopy [1386133]
x: how much you paying
Champion: paste the result
Champion: will give you a fhc
Champion: for 5?
x: ok
Champion: just do one and paste the result first, i wanna see if he still has over 90k happy
x: You used 50 job points on embargo, reducing sopy's happiness from 99,872 to 49,936
x: damn
Champion: god bless
Champion: do 4 more
Champion: paste the results
x: You used 50 job points on embargo, reducing sopy's happiness from 49,936 to 24,968
x: You used 50 job points on embargo, reducing sopy's happiness from 24,968 to 12,484

x: You used 50 job points on embargo, reducing sopy's happiness from 12,484 to 6,242
x: one more?
Champion: yeah
Champion: You sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon to x with the message: Thanks! Close
x: You used 50 job points on embargo, reducing sopy's happiness from 6,242 to 3,121

Mentions: sopy [1386133]

ItsZahid [1900654]

even though you are at the stat cap 99k happy still gives you substantially more gains than 5k happy. So use it wisely!

 

and yeah bad idea to tell people champ will just try to ruin it lol.
SporkMonkey [2065017]

Depends. That book is great for taking a stat from 1 million to about 50 million, but after that, sure...it's better than normal happy.

I dunno. I overdosed A LOT when I was using that book. More so than normal. I still think there is a correlation of high happy to a bigger change of ODing.

OP, you really should have waited until after the book was done. Champion LIVES to **** with people reading this book.
sopy [1386133]

I posted when remained only 3days of reading the book. 

I expected this will happen so I posted this before book end to let trolls to be happy too
Jamin [1265909]

But your 'books read' stat hasn't changed yet which it should've done if you supposedly finished it 2 days ago.