Hello, I referred my friend but they didn't enter my code when they did the setup. I will ask him to reply to this post, as instructed.
Friend referral
Started by Rob_Snow [2177733] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Hello, I referred my friend but they didn't enter my code when they did the setup. I will ask him to reply to this post, as instructed.
get them to post here, like you said and i can manually add them
Hey hello , i was referred by rob_snow.. anything else that i need to do??
sure, the referral has been added for you.