Getting a slow bookie payment is not the frickin end of the world, there is far more important things going on, just chill and it will eventually be sorted.
Bookie Error
Started by CrazedOne [1915023] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Getting a slow bookie payment is not the frickin end of the world, there is far more important things going on, just chill and it will eventually be sorted.
He lost the bet and the profit on a winning wager and hasn't so much received a response. Not to mention the others that have experienced this bug. This isn't a slow bookie payment, it's a break it the system with no attention being paid.
same difference, something needs to be sorted but it’s not stopping anyone from doing anything, jeez it must be wonderful to live in a world where this seems really important [:laughing:]
Back up
Every time this gets bumped Ched gives Kopites an extra days leave. True story.
Hard to imagine that Kopites is the only human affiliated with this game who can make a simple bookie correction.
I thought the payouts linked with betfair or whichever bookmaker they use for odds. I wonder if they also paid out on the wrong bet, has happened several times. Gets corrected within the hour though aha.
Someone has already confirmed they have been paid out in the losing side of this bet. So it is a bug that has not been corrected. The money will eventually be redacted, hopefully credited too
With the API bookie all other bookie staff were 100% relieved of their duties and have no impact. This would need to be verified by checking the logs and the API and stuff, which Ched has already said his developers know much better than he does and there are some areas he has very little knowledge on. (Although I think a quick event check and IRL result check could lead to the same end, maybe a bit more manual - but Prodi many times had to manually credit incorrect results and you never heard a peep from them)
This is a perfect example of a place where I'd expect a comment from the community manager. The community obviously needs a response at this point and it should come from someone official which could easily smooth over things, even if there was going to be a continued delay.
Players should be encouraged to raise bugs, even if it is not about a negative outcome that requires a correction, this sort of response does the opposite.
Kopites has at least logged on now after 9 days offline, still no resolution.
I highly doubt it's simple. If it's paid out wrong, that means quite a substantial issue has happened which will need looking into deeply - as this should never ever happen. Kopites comes back from vacation tomorrow and will check it.
Kopites is online :)
I am sorry for being absent. Actually it's an exception situation and we don't have a prepared script to fix it. I've rerun API results for this match and it might be corrected now. Please check it was corrected for you
I don't see a payout for the game for me, still just shows a checkmark next to the game (and no updated event, though not sure if there will be one)
There was a check waiting in the bookie, no event sent though, not sure if there should have been. Either way, the funds were. Thank you Kopites.
It looks like it "thinks" I should be able to cash out but there's no "up arrow" to do it:
[image: prnt.sc]https://prnt.sc/ltpzqd
I thought the check could be accessed another way, other than clicking the up arrow.
I knew that, I just have other bets that I haven’t cashed out yet (it’s useful as a sort of bank). Not a big deal, thanks Kopites for getting it fixed.
It was a reply to Fluffy's statement "I thought the check could be accessed another way, other than clicking the up arrow."