Bro, why would ched ban multis? Do you not realize, multis increase total daily players. Who cares if 50 accounts are owned by 1 kid. Thats 51 "active" players! That sure looks good on a business report.
Why only target RMT? On one hand it effects his business income. On the other, RMT is illegal for pixel cash in many countries. Something about money laundering or w/e. So legal ramifications can be applied to his business, which is a no no.
Yes but if they chase after that there's less staff fixing other stuff. Personally I would think targeted approach would work the best. It would not surprise me if Ched came up with a way to counter every benefit of multiple accounts that are possible. I can think of a few ways to use them without transfering money that are not entirely obvious.
Will be an interesting war with MMCP being in a pretty tied up war with JUX. I doubt we will win but we will cause some griefing.
It's quite amusing to see players log in and out from MMCP & their "allies" to spam attacks. But hey atleast half of MMCP is in negative cash on hand, thanks to the MultiHunter and staff. xD
The multibot is looking only for cash profits but energy is the most valuable resource in this game. My faction as well as JUX just blew billions to fight a war on MMCP while they attacked us with hundreds of multis logging in and out, repeatedly, for days. Their green, yellow, and grey lights flashing on and off nearly gave me a seizure they were blinking so quickly.
Are you able to check activity logs or offer some other kind of solution or will you let the old multis of Torn chase away the new players? I seriously hope you dont expect us to keep throwing hundreds in donations while others blatantly cheat. I really look forward to hear some possible solutions to this problem.
I don't see a reason to stay a subscriber or buy donator packs again if something isn't done about the multi problem. Multiple factions of in and out logging, many multis even in one player only factions or not in one at all, user activity, couldn't be more blatantly obvious during a double hitter war like this one. Letting the bots do the work to catch multi's is not the answer when they already figured out a way to circumvent the bots detection. If you really care about TORN(Cash Cow) you would investigate it yourself, cross reference the logs and it will be abundantly clear. It shouldn't be up to the players to find proof and do your job for you ched.
It's not just the fact that multis have an unfair advantage over other players, it's also the perceived double standards that is happening here. When new players abide by the rule and yet they see others blatantly multi-ing, it just turns them off. The community will stop growing and you'll just be left with multi account holders. That's when your revenue is gonna dry up.
the bigger problem is when multis are found, staff only fed the lower level accounts, this means I could be a multi, lose all of the accounts but still have control over my main account, this is from past multi-reporting experience...I think its at the point where there are so many multis staff are most likely being over haled with work. I remember when I first started I filled my enemies list with 30 accounts, a week later over 5 of them were put into 'fed'...
when I first started I paid a small amount of RL money into the game, this was just to alow me to have an upper-hand on all new players in my age, I think it was the most helpful booster ive done, however, placing real money into the game now, is just pointless, even though the DP packs are worth 27Mill, I could just work harder for a week and make that anyway, I think its down to player laziness when buying donator packs in the later stage of the game