I wanna be a secret santa
"Secret" Santa.
Started by Hcom3 [2003693] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 308 / 308 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I wanna be a secret santa
Me me me
Im in!
I'm in too :)
I'm game, count me in
I am in. hopefully it is not too late? fingers crossed
joinnn
im in if its not too late
I’m in
Hello. I love ?
Sign me up
Sorry guys! Submissions are closed. You will be messaged your target within the next week!
Larghetto
Sorry, submissions are closed.
All these players.
@Hcom3: gd luck noting all the names and sending all the messages :D
i asked if he wanted help, he said no so.....
i look forward to hearing my target
Sounds like someone's getting a surprise SED.
lol no i wouldn't do that during the holidays
I Want to join. Please
People are going to start being messaged over the next few days. There are a lot of participants so need to spread it out.