Bump
Posts archived: 227 / 227 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Bump
I have been on here for awhile, it's been great :)
Game: Green Bay vs Seattle
Link: https://www.torn.com/bookies.php#/american-football/28999622
Pick: Seattle Odds: 1.70
Confidence: Low
Reasoning: Random bet really..supporting home team for the most part.
You won $170,000,000 on your $100,000,000 Seattle Seahawks (Match Betting) bet on NFL Matches - Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks
Come share bets on torn bookie club like above and bet on others tips and make $$$.
Torn Bookie Club is now proud to present and offer it's members, BETTING INSURANCE! That's right, for a mere percentage of your total bet, you can purchase betting insurance for up to $100,000,000 dollars every 24 hours! With the insurance getting you anywhere from 100% to 50% of your bet reimbursed! Join the Torn Bookie Club TODAY! and start securing your bets with Torn Bookie Club Insurance!
Just started my betting career and just joined the discord too, exciting!
i've joined and dont know what to do .-.
Message one of the admins or ask for help in the lounge. I’ll help you out when I get home if you haven’t been helped by then.
Still net 200% after 2 weeks, was 500% before...
Do you guys have a MMA/UFC guy yet? cuz i basically live that shit.
Also just cleared $1B on some info on UFC Beijing 2 nights ago
Could always use more insight.
You won $180,000,000 on your $100,000,000 Boise State (Match Betting) bet on College Football Matches - Utah State @ Boise State
Share bets and receive tips like above to win $$$ with some risks ofc.
Bump
You won $580,500,000 on your $450,000,000 Antonina Shevchenko (Match Betting) bet on UFC Matches - Antonina Shevchenko v Ji Yeon Kim
I'm interested I bet football (what americans call soccer) The English Football leagues
I clicked on the link discord and clicked join but I keep getting a error
What error are you getting? It works on my end.
You won $130,000,000 on your $100,000,000 Army (Match Betting) bet on College Football Matches - Navy @ Army I spend my entire networth for this match.