Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I am trying again ;) I think this one is more the style that you might be seeking.
%5BImgur%5D(https%3A//i.imgur.com/7dRBl60.png)%5BImgur%5D(https%3A//i.imgur.com/7dRBl60.png)
[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] You were sent $100,000,000 from
Kaki_Pukul.
Mentions:
Kaki_Pukul [351251]
Good standard? ..... hes offering 100m for 1 profie pic that usually sell for 5-10m.... i think hes entitled to expect a bit more!
Well unless Hades comes back no one's meeting his standards.
and maybe if he elaborated on what he wanted or paid a small fee for entering contestants then we wouldn't feel our times wasted.
You sent $100,000,000 to C-V.
I feel like this was similar to winning a ribbon in an event! I am more proud that you liked the work, than of getting the payment.
Thanks man!
Still buying
You sent $100,000,000 to SrAiDeR.
Much appreciated buddy.
Removed due to not wanting :)
Still looking for more
I will throw another one in the ring.
Ahh well, can't win em all! ;)
Still open?
[image: i.imgur.com]400 x 550 in case you want to sport it in your Profile Signature.
[image: i.imgur.com]200 x 275 for the Profile Picture.
[image: i.imgur.com]200 x 266. As requested
Figured I'd give this a try if this is still on :D
[image: i.imgur.com]200 x 275
Went on the verge of a Darker theme, Hope it satisfies :)
[image: i.imgur.com]Original size (above)
Resized to profile picture dimensions (below)
[image: i.imgur.com]
You sent $100,000,000 to Storned.
Thnx a ton m8 :D
[image: imgur.com]Damn who pays 100mil for a profile pic, that's insane bruv :D
Thought I'd have a bash aswell.
Hope you like :)
[image: i.imgur.com]Resized
[image: i.imgur.com]