stfu youre the definition of a cocky noob
Jokes HQ vs Multimar
Started by Champion [1927067] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 314 / 314 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
stfu youre the definition of a cocky noob
Trolls vs Cheaters.
Nothing to see here.
Wow. Lvl-15 ? Ok. Fine!
Lilith attacked you but lost [view]
Frag attacked you but lost [view]
JupJup attacked you but lost [view] 2018/12/06 11:12:17 AM 2018/12/06 11:10:54 AM
Arrow attacked you but lost [view]
Then , Who are they? :D
Mentions: arrow [2024586] · Frag [1966081] · Lilith [1814138] · Not-Interested [2054292]
At least 1-2 weeks of rent for sure.
Are you criticizing to TC admin team? They are not working seriously and closing eye for RMT?
Now many RMT happening at TC, did you have any friend done before?
You can help TC admin team for sharing information with solid evidence.
Bravo Proxima!
I'll be sure to come back to this thread next time someone in MMCP is done for RMT.
Bravo!
pretty much the only sane account in mmcp i could exchange a word with so ill respond :
you have the stats advantage by far even when we are on war specials, jux has overall nw and activity; what im actually surprised is how much money you guys had to spend on bounties and later in the war on needles(temps) ; i would have gladly fought 1v1 but we had the slight edge and you had to call in a couple of friends and it all degenerated in what we see now; i sincerely hope staff take a hard look at this war and find the necessary evidence to ban the multi accounts lurking in your faction; also this just shows that negating nw gains for multi accounts is not enough; stats play too much of a role in war to resort to half assed measures
We did love TC as our life!
How can we kill our own child because of these $$ ?
Many young players are falling in GUI game as Dota and so on....
Only oldies as you and us, still love this game.
We all are same.
We have Same goal, Same feeling. Same Road.
Because of our failure and don't want to loose the face at this game, why we should point out other and divert ?
Indirectly way, We are same family, to move on this game, all of us have part of our goal and responsibility.
This is how i feel for my TC life!
You are the literal definition of a multi, unless your actual only true joy in this game is logging in to train natural e.
How come your networth took a nosedive into the negatives? Welcome from the other side.
But seriously, are relentless that expensive ? xD
This is my DEFINITION of TC Life.
"
We did love TC as our life!
How can we kill our own child because of these $$ ?
Many young players are falling in GUI game as Dota and so on....
Only oldies as you and us, still love this game.
We all are same.
We have Same goal, Same feeling. Same Road.
Because of our failure and don't want to loose the face at this game, why we should point out other and divert ?
Indirectly way, We are same family, to move on this game, all of us have part of our goal and responsibility.
This is how i feel for my TC life! "
Myhedin sold all my cash
Divert again?
Divert again?
Sorry we are not same.
I am more handsome than you! After i see your lip!
:D
Sorry, I just misread this and thought of a really bad golf game I had.
S'ok, carry on everyone...
I wonder why Proxima [1879587] is accusing MMCP members for RMT .
I think he should care about his own problem (Currently Proxima NW -1,140,695,314)
Mentions: Proxima [1879587]
Your question is very general. Since I am on trip and using only mobile, I miss most of the activities. Thus I will answer only for myself.
Personally I didn’t use any needles except about three melatonin and put only one bounty on Alexstrasza since she was offline for more than three hours and our group attack failed. May be I am not as enthusiastic as some of my fellow faction members coz personally I didn’t think it is worth to spend that much for this TT. If this is like the old school war and the winner gets a huge chunk of respects, I might spend more.
We wouldn’t call ppls like DanteDMC, Man-O-War, -NR-, _Zeref, zorroxtreme, JaCeBalMnS as guests since they have always been our family.
I also wish the same for checking this war and that will prove that we aren’t as bad as being notorious. I believe every factions got some black sheep being punished for breaking the law.