Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue with missing items bought through bazaar

Started by Sanhou [2119813] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Sanhou [2119813]

Hi,

Really sorry for the trouble, but I can't seem to find the items I bought in my item inventory. By any chance, can someone help me take a look? Thank you!
Sanhou [2119813]

I can't remember all the items cause I bought quite different items from the bazaar belongs to Stubb's. The only thing I remember buying of large value would be 2X LSD which never appear in my item list. Hope that you can help me take a look on the issue. 

Thank you!
Otter [1821671]

if you can give a *when* that would help them immensely narrow down what happened. 

i bought them at around 0900 Tuesday 11/12/18 Torn city time. 

alternatively if you cannot remember what time at all, What is something else you did Just before or just after so they have something to work with in resolving the issue