Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pen Knives

Started by mwcerberus [1474498] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 192 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
37
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

mwcerberus [1474498]

Prior to weapons becoming unique I used to collect pen knives, I had well over 10,000. 

When weapons did become unique I then had the problem of not being able to fully load the melee weapons tab. 

Since then I've been disposing of them very slowly, through selling them for $1 on my bazaar trashing them and selling them back to the system. 

 

I just got rid of my last one :) found out i had 2 tasers that i had no idea i had. 
Franky [1529693]

Such a waste when you can't keep your collection because of a loading issue. I know of a few guys that had to sell their collections
Penicillin [1517799] Committee Committee

You should have joined some faction you didn’t like, contributed all the Pen Knives to the faction, then left. Would have been a great troll.