Quite new to the business side of things and recently opened a pub on torn. It says that stock d9es not need to be ordered however my stock is at 0. Is there something I've done wrong or how do I get stock for the pub? Cheers for the help
Stock
Started by ZzRustyRebeLzZ [1927576] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Quite new to the business side of things and recently opened a pub on torn. It says that stock d9es not need to be ordered however my stock is at 0. Is there something I've done wrong or how do I get stock for the pub? Cheers for the help
Because stock cannot be ordered it is by default 0
So do I not need stock then and people can still buy stuff?
Stock in certain companies is produced by the staff employed, not ordered in from a supplier.
Also a tv company for example is purely selling the contracts for the tv produced buy the team. This also means no ordering.
Companies like this are easier to run and require less focus as missing a stock shipment can ruin your week.
you just need bartenders and waiters, maybe a bouncer? https://www.torn.com/wiki/Companies#Pub