Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hi

Started by DJCornBread [2188047] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
DJCornBread [2188047]

Im a dirty begging commie and was wondering if i could get free shit by begging.

Feel free to hospitalize and put bounties on me if you really hate this behavior. 

<3 
undo [2090073]

The whole idea behind communism is that you won't have to beg, as the govt will provide you with a job and an income and stuff... So, go overthrow the govt instead of begging, kthx.
medicatedst0ner [2176910]

I shall be the first to stand up and say I WILL give you free stuff dude, new players always need an extra boost and I hope 10 bounties will be sufficient enough for you :D Thank you for your time
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

GD is not the place to beg for things, nor is there really a place for it. 
I'm going to do you a solid favour and grave this thread to save you some bounties.

Closed.