So, which fellow Torn members are into crypto? and who's making the most out of shorting BTC until the next bull run?
BTC
Started by Odin-All-Father [2010524] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- miggi [2173489]
· 4 likes ·
doing a SWIFT telegraphic transfer take one day to two weeks (if to myanmar) as everything needs to route through New York. government looking over your shoulder every step. doing a transfer of crypto takes less than 2 minutes. nobody … - Pantherx [273777]
· 3 likes ·
Bitcoin and Cryp is here to stay. We are moving towards a digital age and people want access to and also want to send money internationally quicker. Crypto solves that issues while removing the middle man (banks). I guarantee you … - Odin-All-Father [2010524]
· 2 likes ·
I’m thinking 2,000 at lowest, but as soon as it drops below 2900 imma start stacking! id recommend looking into GenesisX (XGS) if you’re into alts, absolutely great project, I’ve invested heavily into it
So, which fellow Torn members are into crypto? and who's making the most out of shorting BTC until the next bull run?
When BTC was "new" i mined for a few hours with my old nvidia gtx 480
sold them a few years ago making $660
right now i wouldnt get into btc anymore, risks are to big
ripple
[:disappointed:] I threw up a little... [:sick:]
obviously you lack some inherent wisdom then.
I do indeed, as I still have a 3k trade open in Ripple bought in at $1.65 lol.
kin, now at 3% what I bought in at. Pretty funny stuff [:love_chemistry:]
oof. i'm buying some. still waiting for the bottom.
Wait for bitcoin to bottom out around $2300, then buy as much as possibleeeee!
Bitcoin and Cryp is here to stay. We are moving towards a digital age and people want access to and also want to send money internationally quicker. Crypto solves that issues while removing the middle man (banks). I guarantee you that billionaires are buying crypto behind closed doors. I own Bitcoin, Ripple, Tron, & Cardano.
I think that it could potentially bottom out at around $1800, but honestly no one knows for sure. [:laughing:]
doing a SWIFT telegraphic transfer take one day to two weeks (if to myanmar) as everything needs to route through New York. government looking over your shoulder every step.
doing a transfer of crypto takes less than 2 minutes. nobody knows and nobody cares.
i think the answer is obvious.....
I’m thinking 2,000 at lowest, but as soon as it drops below 2900 imma start stacking!
id recommend looking into GenesisX (XGS) if you’re into alts, absolutely great project, I’ve invested heavily into it
I was hoping that BTC would drop to around 2900, I was going to buy. Guess we were wrong...lol
Oh well, I'm still invested into Ripple, Cardano and Tron.
I heard of bitcoin when it was around 600 euros. Didn't think the hassle of making a wallet would be worth. Then half a year later it spiked big. I felt so shitty.
don't make a e-wallet....buy a usb wallet like trezor or nano s and keep it there. you'd need to physically plug it in for withdrawal to happen. many e-wallets gets hacked.....
Look at where BTC is now, many seem to believe that we are headed for another bull run.
I'm invested in XRP(Ripple), Cardano(ADA), and Tron(TRX). Ripple is speculated to hit $5.00 by the EOY. Guess we will see...
I'm invested in XRP(Ripple), Cardano(ADA), and Tron(TRX). Ripple is speculated to hit $5.00 by the EOY. Guess we will see...
Aye, my go to crypto guru thinks it's a suckers rally, looking that way aswell recently tbh. Once it starts dropping below 6k I'mma start throwing some leverage longs on!
I'm also heavily in ripple and Tron my dude, fingers crossed for us both!
I'm also heavily in ripple and Tron my dude, fingers crossed for us both!
Unsure about a $5 XRP. I am loving this recent dump though! ;) Alts are gaining a bit of traction while BTC is down.