Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Just Got Deep...

Started by Shades221 [2130263] on in General Discussion.

21 replies · 683 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Shades221 [2130263]

[image: 66.media.tumblr.com]

Usually I see something like "Did you know Morgan freeman plays torn?" or " Ho Ho Ho! Dukes comin for that dough!" when I log in but this one really made me stop and think for a second. Anyone else have any interesting Torn messages come across there login screen lately? 

Well anyway, back to stealing candy from old ladies. 
evanarmagast [512496]

i still remember when i referred my (at the time) girlfriend and she told me that she always read the crime results. i was so blown away because i hadn't even realized the moment i decided to stop reading them. it felt like one of those moments when you remember something you used to do as a kid.
D3ADLY [282188]

I remember when I used to play this game everyday.  o_O


Good times they were. I miss all my old friends and late night endless chains crackin up with'em.
Wollongong [12833]

I don't like that crime where you extort someone, telling you will burn down the place if they don't pay. They pay, and you still burn it down.

It's like that GTA V moment, where you have to take a decision about Trevor. Sure, he's a dick, but...he has -in his way- been loyal and reliable...

 
BlnkSugarSocket [2018522]

Its not dark, considering that nobody dies in Torn. The only way to truly "die" Torn-wise is fed jail. It is, in fact, a beautiful vision, where all that exists are stats and the social order.