As you will be aware I have stated I have had problems with my account not receiving honnors and awards and I am now keeping an eye on things. Firstly I received a notification that I had successful referred Mookie “ who the hell is Mookie?’ As I have not referred anyone and I would have got them to join my faction if I had. My friends tell me after they have registered and secondly I have shares in home retail which stated I am earning a bonus, torn wiki states on average weekly. I am sure its been 3 weeks since I finally purchased the 1500000 required to earn the bonus
Strange!
Started by Dark_Vision [357861] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
As you will be aware I have stated I have had problems with my account not receiving honnors and awards and I am now keeping an eye on things. Firstly I received a notification that I had successful referred Mookie “ who the hell is Mookie?’ As I have not referred anyone and I would have got them to join my faction if I had. My friends tell me after they have registered and secondly I have shares in home retail which stated I am earning a bonus, torn wiki states on average weekly. I am sure its been 3 weeks since I finally purchased the 1500000 required to earn the bonus
Regarding HRG, it should eventually average out to weekly. That being said, it's still completely random. You could go without a payout for a month.
stock payouts are random, they do average out though as stewie says
as for the referal, your referal link is mearly torn.com/yourid, so its possible someone clicked on it somewhere or something
i wouldnt worry about it