First day here. Seems cool. Hmu if u have any advice or want to be friends. Not asking for donations or nun.
Newbb
Started by CptPurple [2204744] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- BeerDrinker [2140025]
· 7 likes ·
Didn't I see a reverse psychology thread yesterday?
First day here. Seems cool. Hmu if u have any advice or want to be friends. Not asking for donations or nun.
Didn't I see a reverse psychology thread yesterday?
Maybe he saw that the last one worked.
Copycat :o
I remember I quote and reply you too..deja vu~
You sent $15,000,000,000 to CptPurple.
Hi CptPurple. I haven't been here very long myself, but my best advice is to read guides on the forums and help page, work out at the gym, do George's missions to get a basic understanding of the game and have fun.
Baldr's Guide is very good ! recommended for newbies.
Hi, i haven't been here long can i have some "advice" too please?
If you are being serious though give this a read https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice