Have completed all courses and would like the option of more even if they are just work stats only
Further education
Started by Martin-Schafer [1703821] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Have completed all courses and would like the option of more even if they are just work stats only
Was just thinking the same thing myself. Was gonna add a suggestion myself. I have not had any education to do for an amount of time, that I am unable to articulate, due to my poor level of education.
is the idea of just work stat gains ok with everybody? for example 1 week further education course you gain 1,000 intel and that course can be started again once completed - over and over if you so wish
currently I work in a company and this education thing would really benefit all company workers as if your in the same company for a long time one of your stats will become poorly neglected compared with the other two. some directors are awesome they change your position before training if you ask them nicely.. but even then they sometimes forget and just do their trains without changing position
not really fussed about the amount of gains its the idea of something to count down and look forward too just like investment bank
I feel like 1000 of a stat for a week of education is a bit too much but this idea is awesome. Maybe change the work stats gained to 500 or 750.
If I do remember correctly, I think I saw Ched say something about plans for further education but idk.
Could be a set number like as you say 500 gain
Possibley a longer course more gains but not to over think it say 1 week course 500 gain
Bump
R+
Some form of university maybe? option to get PhD?
There are plenty of things that could be done :)
Bump.