I got the loot option and this happend....Malformed response
Scrooge
Started by Cheekym0nkey [1321316] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 39
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Illusions [194822]
· 9 likes ·
We did just create a new script - R Priority Scrooge Loot Script - aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 6 likes ·
Let me describe what's happened, and how we will handle this. During last year attacking system become faster - because of some optimizations and general servers updates. Also, we now have a lot more active people and also a lot … - PopadaPill [900338]
· 2 likes ·
[image: i38.photobucket.com]
I got the loot option and this happend....Malformed response
it says he was looted by Hildegarde. i reckon you do not have a screenshot?
Same here. I got the loot option as well for this fight:
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=ef4125d4cf9c0851ea0e9d273aac3933
Then got malformed response.
When I refreshed, it says Cheekym0nkey finished the fight.
Also the attack did not register in my latest attacks (I think I lost energy though? Not sure...)
yeah i have if i knew how to post it
uploading to your profile images is fine.
On my end it was all smooth.
I hit and got the finishing hit standard options, clicked loot, got the boots.
Sounds like collision issues on the database - a few people getting the last hit, only one wins on the database but the app server doesn't get that info yet, hence malformed response.
there u go thx :)
I didn't stalemate still not finding the last name who finished it . Although it show me that cheekymonkey finished it
We did just create a new script - R Priority Scrooge Loot Script
Somehow my last attack never even showed up in my Latest attacks
Some BULLSHIT
Same here:
My attack log ends abruptly:
http://prntscr.com/lu1j8t
Attack log: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=ef4125d4cf9c0851ea0e9d273aac3933
shenanigans afoot
My log also cuts off just like Blexi's, and at the same point with Wadertx being the last to hit in my log.
mine ends in the same place too
I didn't save a screenshot, but also got the message that Cheekymonkey finished the fight inside the fight.
Joined quite late in the fight. This is what my log looks like.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e556b025ffacdef70eff14b2eb186cc6
Mine was very similar.
I noticed my log says I initiated the fight. Maybe the old fight bugged out or something? When I joined Scrooge was at 1 life.