Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Items Market

Started by Dark-Sentry [2191902] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 205 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dark-Sentry [2191902]

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. Apologies if not.

 

I just bought 100 plushies to resell on the market. I also have like 10 boxes of candy and a few other items in my personal inventory that I usually sell on the Items market.

When I went into the market today to add a listing, nothing showed up as inventory that I could list.

Why are my items not showing up to list?
PixelizedBlur [2176814]

AHH!! I'm having the SAME issue. I bought 3 Xanax, and none of them showed up in my inventory. The money was spent, but the items never showed up.