And I got a free revive without asking within 5 minutes. Oh no, my karma! Lmfao.
Friends anyone?
Started by DJCornBread [2188047] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
And I got a free revive without asking within 5 minutes. Oh no, my karma! Lmfao.
No thank you, I would not like to be friends
Are you slaying dragons in OSRS? If so, we can definitely be friends!
I'll be friends with anyone who doesn't ask for free shit
Made him quit. I win.
You seem to be back with a bang, eh?
like the man sez
Who doesn't like people asking for free shit, sure!
Ill be your friend
Definitely need some.
toxic
Ill be your friend. PM me anytime, we can chat markets and stocks
Sorry to be a downer but that's impossible here :/
Obvious!
Im back f**ker