37 replies · 736 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
-Misanthrope-[1307457]
· 15 likes · Dump 15k cans and we'll replace Ched with you
KingWolf[2199786]
· 7 likes · Winter is always here in the UK. Smh.
Tyrion[1967379]
· 5 likes · Would be even more funny if Ched reads this thread and decides to remove them from the dump...
Haha I actually thought I was being clever with this one. I had been planning on doing it for months now, but the original plan was to wait until I hit 15k even. Couldn't resist dropping them on day one of Duke's drop, though.