when Is Christmas town coming
Christmas town
Started by birdnest [2094991] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I believe it starts at 5pm TCT, like most events. Not-so ninja edit >.>
when Is Christmas town coming
18th of December.
Never been here for Christmas Town before. Am noob and wondering what time it usually starts and how it works...
thats today lol
I believe it starts at 5pm TCT, like most events.
Not-so ninja edit >.>
5 AM or 5 PM?
I’ve already written a forum post template to bitch about it. Just need to fill out a couple of blanks.
It starts with “Dear Ched” and ends with “That’s why I’m leaving. Bye bye cocksuckers.”
Cant wait.
sometime next week.
maybe in a few minutes
lol
Will it be the same as previous years or have they gotten creative?
I found a chest in CT with a combination. 4 attampts to get it right. Anyone got any ideas? Or is it different for everyone?