Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Time to fight back

Started by Penoze [2016736] on in General Discussion.

175 replies · 4.23k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 176 / 176 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Diabolique [2177124]

You're not good at insults...go back to being a whiny bitch vampire please. 

 

You sucked at that too, but at least you were consistent. 
hoju [2043119]

So he forgave  (if you believe his far fetched story) a true scammer, but attacks the innocent??  Yeah sounds like gods plan for sure *rolls eyes *
Penoze [2016736]

Hahaha hard to forgive when he wasn't wronged in the first place. It's old news that Reformer got paid by perplex with their pathetic RMT scheme.
Epictetus [2169823]

I just like that I sold a few christmas sodas, Reformer bought them then mugged me right away. I put him on my naughty list, and then he said he will perma mug me for doing this and that he wants to buy more from me so he can mug me again. Not an extreme reaction lol. He really needs some bitches I guess haha, guess he wants to be some pimp or something. Girl, I am my own bitch. 


Won't have any money on myself, I told him. Then he said he will bounty me for 100 days. That I should feel the wrath of his stats. I was like, meh do what you want, not holding you back. Then all I wanted to do was talk to him since reading the news gets old after a while. Then he blocked me in every possible way haha. And said that this was my last time to kneel before his pathetic idealistic image and beg for forgiveness and allow him to mug me after buying from me. 

Girl, I will just unsub so that I don't have to deal with your silly ass. Keep on placing your bounties on me lol you have already wasted about a mil on a lvl 18 haha
Triplicant [2037705]

Odd. He bought 1.3 billion $ worth of candies from me at one point, no mug. 

 

In fact, the conversation I had with him after re: thanks for buynig, enjoy the diabetes was rather enlightening! 
Epictetus [2169823]

I should get a female Icon, it seems he tends to be a 'gentlemen' when someone has one of those. I guess that is when he uses lube. 
Triplicant [2037705]

Dude he bought 1.3 billion worth of candies from me. If he wanted to bend me over my coffee table I aint even gonna use lube, he can go in dry
Epictetus [2169823]

I just like how you think it is odd when he as more enemies than friends. I think it is odd that you had such a grand experience, which I am pretty sure is to that pink icon of yours. 

Just because you had a great personal experience, doesn't mean he isn't a tool lol. 

He even has it on his own profile pic, that he is nice when he wants to be to certain people (or perception). In a way, he is a genius by having a few people defend for him lol. 

 
Epictetus [2169823]

Wow... 2 enemies and one friend.... compared to his 300+ enemies and 100 friends...

If you really think that is comparable... Jesus am I playing Torn for the forums now? haha

Guess you don't like that he spared you because you are a female player lol
Ampheromine [2065865]

im not calling you a liar and reformer is many many things but he is NOT a mugger (https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1955074#/ profile for reference)

he takes a hard personal stance against mugging in game to the point of actively not allowing people with the Thief title in his faction

so i dont think it was him

plus, his money mugged graph in the past year is nearly nonexistent

i think you should check your facts homie

Mentions: Reformer [1955074]