I was talking with my faction, and I came up with an idea:
How about making it so that not everyone can having the ability to retrieve armour and weapons? How about making it a permission?
Basically, it would be like the armoury access permission, but it would be for retrieving. This would mean that armoury may have to be renamed armoury/loan or something like that.
This would also mean that people couldn't retrieve stuff for themselves, unless the leader/co leader decides that they can, which would prevent people from retrieving every item because they don't know that it doesn't automatically loan it to them.
Please help me make this a thing!
Edit: make full ordinance perms clearer? I'm not sure if that's real or not, but I'm looking for a permission spesificaly for retrieves
How about making it so that not everyone can having the ability to retrieve armour and weapons? How about making it a permission?
Basically, it would be like the armoury access permission, but it would be for retrieving. This would mean that armoury may have to be renamed armoury/loan or something like that.
This would also mean that people couldn't retrieve stuff for themselves, unless the leader/co leader decides that they can, which would prevent people from retrieving every item because they don't know that it doesn't automatically loan it to them.
Please help me make this a thing!
Edit: make full ordinance perms clearer? I'm not sure if that's real or not, but I'm looking for a permission spesificaly for retrieves