Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

"Secret" Santa.

Started by Hcom3 [2003693] on in Fun & Games.

307 replies · 1.82k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 308 / 308 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ChaosReigns [2169241]

You sent a Christmas Present to **** with the message: Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas. Torn's not so secret, Secret Santa. :P

 

N.B. To whoever sent me my Secret Santa. Thankyou very much. I am eternally grateful. I  honestly don't know who you are as I stupidly deleted Events when trying to save some.
bLiNd [2010548]

Are you sure you wish to add 8 items across 4categories in parcel?

Parcel - Bottle of Christmas Cocktail, Bottle of Kandy Kane, Bottle of Mistletoe Madness, Bottle of Pumpkin Brew, Bottle of Wicked Witch, Fruitcake, Can of X-MASS, Xanax.

You have wrapped the parcel with Christmas Wrapping Paper

 

You sent a Christmas Present to Foxy73 with the message: Ho ho ho! Secret Santa! :)

Mentions: Foxy73 [2127668]

Micachu [2165327]

You sent a Christmas Present to kyaankk with the message: Happy Holidays from your not-at-all-secret Santa! Hope you enjoy the candy. And Kandy Kanes. And the Golden Candy Cane. And the Snowballs.

Contains: Two (2) Bags of Tootsie Rolls item, two (2) Snowballs, three (3) Bottles of Kandy Kane, two (2) Bags of Reindeer Droppings, and one (1) Golden Candy Cane.

Mentions: kyaankk [1735642]

MmmapleBacon [1150595]

You were sent a Christmas Present from Ekko_ with the message: *As you arrive home, worn out from another boring flight, you find a beautifully wrapped box waiting on your doorstep. The gift is unmarked and you have absolutely no way of knowing who it came from. Your security team is baffled and swears no-one has been on your island*

5 stars to this guy

Mentions: Ekko_ [1621978]

NeoUsui [2143757]

You sent a Christmas Present to ***** with the message: I can't stealthily send items, but consider me a secret santa ;) Yohohoho~

Careful while opening the present ;) It might go BANG
Gnisis [1947349]

for me, it the oter way, i received a name (and sent a gift) and no gift atm, but i'm sure it s cause my name have not ben sent already ;)

 
TheLadyThief [2150191]

I forgot to copy and paste the message, but I sent mine to Slynn (they know who I am since I couldn't send it anonymously). If I recall correctly, I put in 3 Lottery Vouchers (because their level is 7 which reminded me of the casino), a Lawyer Business Card, and various flowers (it occurred to me that being Level 7 meant you couldn't do flower runs, and this thought made me kinda sad). I didn't really have a reason for the LBC, but most of us end up in jail at some point.
Prezze [2121612]

You sent a Christmas Present to ******* with the message: Unknowingly sneeks on the private island snooping around avoiding security camera's with a small backpack. Suddenly hears growling. Turns around... sees a pack of guard dogs. Runs of dropping a christmas present with the note secret santa. Passes a security cam while trying to outrun the guard dogs and gets recognised. *ends up in the hospital room mauled by guard dogs.

 

Christmas Present - Cannabis, Ecstasy, Ketamine, Opium, LSD, Shrooms, Speed, Vicodin, Xanax, Drug Pack.