Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas Town

Started by Dark-Sentry [2191902] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 218 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Dark-Sentry [2191902]

Why why the heck can I only move like one step at a time and it's like 5 seconds before I can move that one step! IN open territory too
Xeretrax [2039020]

Its the server load it seems. At times it smooth, at times its laggy and 1 step stuttery.

And I can promise you it aint my pc.