The script has been pulled out by myself
About this thread
Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 114
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 60 / 100
- Story score
- 80 / 100
- Engagement score
- 87 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Awesome, thanks. I seem to have downloaded the wrong version of Yandex. I appreciate it
You are awesome Mafia! Thank you for this!
Thank you Mafia
Thanks!
Still working thanks
i cant make it work on firefox.
Thanks for the Script.
10/10
Thanks
terima kasih Mafia
.
R+ thank you for the update -- seems to be working great! :)
Can someone tell me how to make this work with firefox.......keep getting the failed to install message.
It's probably an issue with Greasemonkey. Try Tampermonkey instead.
Yup that's confirmed I had to use tamper monkey with this one.
Three thumbs up Mafia!
is that legal for using that script?
Yes
Are you able to cross out or put a V next to games you've already done that day? I'm lazy and can't remember
Not working for me
How do I add it to Chrome? Shows an error - cannot install extension from this site?