Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug?

Started by Magikarp [860829] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Magikarp [860829]

I got a mission that required me to bounty a target and then attack the person who claimed it.

 

First try I lost to the person and then immediately medded out and defeated them. Nothing happened

I rebountied him and then defeated the person on first attempt and still nothing.

Am I doing something wrong or is this bugged?