Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can we please get an update that actually works?

Started by ChillySpunc [1905415] on in General Discussion.

28 replies · 672 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Malvo [2175250]

what really makes torn great is this.

This guy is not afraid to say ****off to a player. No major corp will ever do that 

Respect.
ChillySpunc [1905415]

I love it when people disagree with me, it would be a boring world if everyone agreed with each other, I just prefer it when someone actually comments as to why they disagree, helps me understand what exactly they disagree with. 

Thank you for agreeing that I am entitled to share my opinion, I sure as hell do a lot of it.

I do agree my stance was rather strong, I do get rather emotional about things and whilst I am sure Ched and the devs do the best they can I personally think there are other ways to ensure a seamless transition of features, I personally would rather wait for quality.

I do understand that some issues arose and I am highly impressed at how quickly these issues were rectified, I also think that the new areas on the map look wonderful.
BioHazLOL [2193731]

As someone who's played new browser games on launch day that, unexpectedly, just.... die.... and the server couldn't be pinged for DAYS afterward, I can say that a few movement bugs are, at worst, annoying. I'm just glad their server didn't overload and burn out entirely.

Unfortunately, I wasn't here last year, so I have no idea what's newly barricaded and what's just a wall of junk, so I can't speak to any of the map complaints I've seen so far, but I can say that I am enjoying myself so far and hope that more improvements and features and gadgets galore await us in the coming days. Maybe they'll make an ice sculpture item of you as an easter egg for the rest of us to find. Could be worth billions, Chilly! You should be honored! ;)
manic [1554958]

I'm just amazed it's here this side of Christmas.

I was expecting the new 'Back To The Future' movie being released before hand, so hat's off to Ched and his team!
MmmapleBacon [1150595]

I dont care about his complaining. I dont play torn for xmas town but it's not cool to go that far. I come from a broken family and I'm sure others on here do aswell. Maybe leave personal bullying in your thoughts.
ChromeK4T [2179432] Tester

Development work takes time and a significant amount of money. Unless you have been a developer than you really shouldn't comment. I've been a dev before on Graal Online and dev costs were in the hundreds of thousands of dollars for what amounted to a very niche game.

 

Patience.  Itl get fixed. Could be worse, could be fallout 76