Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sig Auction

Started by Proph [2113912] on in Graphics.

12 replies · 275 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Proph [2113912]

It's been a little while since I've created anything on Photoshop and I had some spare time today so decided to go and have a play.

The result is what's below - thought I'd auction them off and see what I can get!

Auction will last until 1800TCT on 21st December. Happy Bidding!

 

Signature 1 - Highest Bid: $4m (ORAN)

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Signature 2 - Highest Bid: $4m (Smexdex)

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Signature 3 - Highest Bid: $3m (ORAN)

[image: i.imgur.com]