Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

420 Awards

Started by Madame_Tussaud [191408] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Madame_Tussaud [191408]

I achieved this goal today after placing 63rd in a 100 lap race. Someone said recently that 420 is the new 400 awards especially since new ones are coming out weekly. I agreed and decided to post my achievement after gaining 420 awards. :)
ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

Congratulations! You need 15 more to be in top 50.

Well, 66 awards for me to be there where you are. Award-wise. [:cool:]
Madame_Tussaud [191408]

The more merits the better I say, although I probably could have done without the 10k drug crimes. That one seriously put a dent in my natural nerve bar. :P
Madame_Tussaud [191408]

Right on. I figure the drug crimes merits are do nothing or do them all. As for hunting, it will take a year from 90 to get to 100 I think with regular hunting, much longer if I only go there occasionally