Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat not working?

Started by TheRealAlgoma [2094367] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
KatyPatra [2045308]

I am having an issue initiating a chat as well. Most chats will pull up and few will not. I had some on my PC initiate a chat and when I closed it out, I am not able to pull up those very chats. It does absolutely nothing. So I logged into my phone and I don't have an issue chatting with those very same players. 

Please fix so my chats so that they will work properly on my PC.

Thank you. 

Katy